The Montreal Pagan Resource Centre (MPRC) is proud to host Montreal’s first Pagan Art Exposition. Our goal is to showcase artistic work created by pagan artists from our community, but also to give these artists a venue in which they can present their work to a larger audience.
The art exposition will be held above the MPRC space on the 3rd floor (1928 Ste. Catherine Street West) from Friday April 23rd to Sunday April 25th, 2010.
The artwork can reflect pagan themes, but this is not a requirement. In the spirit of promoting artists within our pagan community, we are looking to work with artists who themselves follow a pagan spiritualistic path.
We must receive your application no later than April 12th 2010. You can submit your completed application, along with your $20 processing fee, to Le Melange Magique (1928 Ste. Catherine Street West).
You can download a copy of the application from here: Word Document // Adobe PDF
Roles and Responsibilities
- All artistic submissions will be reviewed by a jury that consists of MPRC volunteers. The MPRC jury reserves the right to choose the art works as they see fit. The MPRC jury will NOT select art that promotes violence or hatred of any kind.
- All artwork must be delivered to the exposition space by the artist on April 23rd and must be removed from the exposition space by April 25th.
- All art work must be ready for display.
- All pieces must be firmly attached to a base.
- For three-dimensional pieces, we suggest that the artist provide proper display supports.
- IMPORTANT: Artists are responsible to insure their own art works. The MPRC is NOT responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged works.
The MPRC is asking for a $20 processing fee per artist who wishes to submit their work for the Art Exposition. If the artist’s work is not retained for the exposition, the artist will be refunded their $20.
The MPRC requires 10% of any sales made during the Art Exposition, which is to be collected at the end of the exposition (Sunday April 25th).
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.