Monday, January 25, 2010

February Events around Montreal

I recently realized that when I update the "Local Events" widget on my blog, it doesn't really notify those of you who are getting blog updates via an RSS feed. So I'm going to try to agglomerate them monthly into a single post. Here are the events that I know about for this coming week and for February:
Also my workshops for this coming week, February and March:
  • Thursday January 28th - Exploring the Elements: Air
  • Thursday February 11th - Exploring the Element: Fire
  • Thursday February 25th - Exploring the Element: Water
  • Thursday March 11th - Exploring the Element: Earth
  • Thursday March 25th - Exploring the Element: Aether
Registration is required for all workshops offered through Le Mélange Magique, such as the Exploring the Elements series. Space is still available in Exploring the Elements.

No comments: