Winter Feast for the Soul is a commitment to 40-days of daily spiritual practice. (See my original post here.) It can be as simple or as intricate as you want to make it; however I recommend if daily practice is new to you to start with something simple that will take no more than 10 minutes of your day, or to do transform something you already do daily into a spiritual practice through shifting the intention.
Some examples include:
- A simple morning or evening (or both) affirmation or prayer
- A daily 10-minute yoga, stretching or exercise program with the intention of strengthening body and soul
- Eating one meal or piece of food per day with intention and attention
- Meditation, chanting
- Daily journaling
- Reading part of a sacred text daily
- Playing music, doing art or anything else that nourishes your soul
- Cooking with intention and choosing foods that nourish the body and soul
- A daily divination
- Spending 5 minutes per day in joy
Finally, I want to emphasis that the Winter Feast for the Soul is not my brainchild. It's a global effort for peace. More information can be found on the Winter Feast for the Soul website.