Monday, November 02, 2009

Paganism in the News

It's that ghoulish time of year again, so of course witchcraft and Paganism are in the news.

The Montreal Witches' Ball got a mention in the Montreal Mirror and in the Montreal Gazette. Not full articles to nice to see anyway. (Good job on publicity guys!) Sadly I wasn't able to go to the ball. I'm sure I missed a great event.

On Saturday, the New York Times ran a nice overview of how Samhain is less ghoul and quite a solemn celebration in a mainstream religion. It also mentions the upcoming American Academy of Religion (AAR) conference in Montreal this coming weekend.

Also Scarlet from CMS and Hobbes from the MPRC were interviewed on CKUT last week. You can listen to the interview here.

I'm sure I missed a few mentions. if you know of any, let me know.

No comments: